We just got back from my grandparent's house at beautiful Lake George, NY. We had a great trip relaxing and spending time with my grandparents. We took Aubrey on a boat ride every morning, enjoyed relaxing on the lawn taking in the gorgeous view, went swimming, fed the ducks, made sand castles, and Aubrey loved spending time with her cousin Colin and her great-grandparents. Growing up I spent my summers in Lake George with my grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, and parents. I think I started going when I was 8 years old and spent 3 months there a year until I was in college. I was so close to my cousin's growing up and we had such wonderful summer's there, some of my best memories. Drew and I love taking Aubrey to Lake George to enjoy the lake and to build our own family memories. This year Aubrey had some sort of virus the last few days of our trip so unfortunately she did not get to enjoy the water as much as we would of liked, but she still had a great time. We are hoping next year we can maybe make it up to overlap with my cousin's and their families so Aubrey can play with her 2nd cousins for a few days.
Aubrey started pre-K 3 this week as well. She had a great first day and was the cutest little girl all dressed up in her uniform. I can't believe she is 3 and is in school now. We are very happy with the school we chose and Aubrey seems to be very happy there. Below are some pictures of her first day.
So glad you all had a great trip. Awesome story. Sorry for the family drama but I think every family goes through drama one way or the other. Your little Aubrey is adorable. Can't believe she is going to school already. Wow time sure is flying. I sure hope & pray Drew continues to do well. Love all your pictures.
ReplyDeleteTake care & stay well.
Love Judy & Bruce